Tips for Reading to Your Children
- Set aside time to read with your child - Make it a routine
- Pick a comfortable spot to read that is quiet
- Find books that your child has an interest in and that are fun to read
- Give lots of encouragement
- Talk about the book after you have spent time reading it
- Read with your child even after they are proficient readers
Preschool activities, crafts, worksheets and materials for home schooling, daycares, and parents who want to prepare their children for future success in school.
Gayle's Preschool Rainbow
Easy at home fun preschool activities and games that parents can use to reinforce early learning skills. There's even a search function and an opportunity to submit your own preschool activities and early childhood learning ideas.